D'Ascoli partners the traditional, hand-woven cotton fabric from India with delicate broderie anglaise to create this Blue and white Napeague dress. It's shaped with a relaxed body and trimmed with striped neck ties and sleeves for a rich textural contrast. Wear it with a shoulder bag and wraparound sandals to evoke a carefree mood.
Fabric:Fine Khadi-100 % Cotton, Hand-Spun, Hand-Woven
- Notched tie neck
- Bracelet length sleeves, Buttoned cuffs
- Gathered waist
- Broderie-anglaise fabric
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Fits comfortably across the shoulders, relaxed-fit through the frame
- Loose fit over the legs
- Those with a curvier figure may wish to take one size larger to retain a relaxed-fit
- Do Not Bleach
- 40 degree Machine Gentle Wash
- Tumble Dry Gentle
- Warm Iron
- Dry Clean
- Do Not Bleach
Shipping & Returns
Made to order-Ship within 2 Weeks
You have 7 calendar days from the date you receive your order to email us for an exchange or return based on the below qualifications:
-You are eligible for a full refund if you received damaged, mis-shipped, or an imperfect garment in printing or sewing.
- You are eligible for a full refund if you received the wrong color (Kindly note that perceived color differences due to the display settings of your computer monitor are not grounds for a refund).
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make sure that the dress or clothing has been shipped as per your specification.
If you are returning or exchanging products please make sure that they are in their original condition and are unused, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair, and with tags intact and attached.
Shipping will not be refunded.
Free shipping anywhere in the world.
|material||Hand Spun Cotton, Fine Khadi, 100 % Hand-Woven|