Our sustainable, handmade approach to style is clearly seen in our Amagansett Dress. Made with hand spun, hand woven cotton, this midi – just below the knee – length dress has a printed, folkloric ticking stripe and hand embroidered French Knots on the body and upper sleeves, while the lower, balloon sleeves have a delicately tossed flowers. The lace-up neckline with contrasting piping, handmade pom-poms and reversible, detachable belt completes the look.
Fabric:Fine Khadi-100 % Cotton, Hand-Spun, Hand-Woven
- Tasselled lace-up neck
- Balloon sleeves, elasticated cuffs
- Detachable reversible belt
- Hand Embroidery on Front & Sleeves
- Side slit hem
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Fitted across the shoulders with a relaxed fit through the frame
- Use belt to cinch in waist for a personalised fit
- Do Not Bleach
- 40 degree Machine Gentle Wash
- Tumble Dry Gentle
- Warm Iron
- Dry Clean
- Do Not Bleach
Shipping & Returns
Made to order-Ship within 2 Weeks
You have 7 calendar days from the date you receive your order to email us for an exchange or return based on the below qualifications:
-You are eligible for a full refund if you received damaged, mis-shipped, or an imperfect garment in printing or sewing.
- You are eligible for a full refund if you received the wrong color (Kindly note that perceived color differences due to the display settings of your computer monitor are not grounds for a refund).
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make sure that the dress or clothing has been shipped as per your specification.
If you are returning or exchanging products please make sure that they are in their original condition and are unused, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair, and with tags intact and attached.
Shipping will not be refunded.
Free shipping anywhere in the world.